- Both offices have limited supply of the COVID-19 Moderna vaccine. All vaccine appointments are scheduled only by phone. To schedule for vaccination please call the office.
- If we are unable to answer the phone, please leave us a detailed message with your full name, date of birth, and best call back number. Our nurses will call you back to schedule an appointment when able.
Both offices are offering Covid-19 viral testing with walk-in or scheduled visits
- All COVID-19 testing requires a provider visit
- RAPID TESTING is available at both offices. The rapid Covid-19 test is only available to people who currently have symptoms of Covid-19 or who have been exposed to Covid-19
- Covid-19 viral swab is a nasopharyngeal (nose) swab completed in office and sent to the lab to test for Covid-19 viral infection. We test for exposure to the virus and if you have symptoms.
- This test does take time to be completed at an outside laboratory, with results coming back within 3-5 days.
- Per NC DHHS recommendations all persons tested for Covid-19 will need to quarantine at home and will not be allowed to return to work.
Our Charlotte location will be open Monday-Friday 8am-7pm and Saturdays 9am-3pm
Salisbury will be open Monday-Friday 7:30am-6:30pm and Saturdays 9am-3pm
Both offices are closed on Sundays.
New Patient Portal
- Our offices have changed our Electronic Health Record (EHR) system to Athena Health. To access or sign up for your patient portal click here. The patient portal is the preferred method of communication with our office.
Covid-19 Testing Prior to Travel
- Covid-19 testing prior to travel is self-pay only. Please review all travel requirements for your destination prior to being tested.
- Rapid covid-19 travel test is $150
- Send-out PCR Covid-19 travel test is $175
- Please note we cannot guarantee that a person’s send out test will result in time for their planned travel date
- We are currently accepting new patients.
- We have enacted further cleaning policies between patients to ensure the safety of our office. We do advise all patients to stay in your vehicle until a staff member is ready to bring you into the office after the check-in process at the front desk
Client Services: 704-688-9649
Occupational Medicine Update
- *COVID-19 Update* We are able to partner with companies who require on-site temperature testing for all employees. If you need on-site temperature screening or COVID testing please call client services.
- Both offices are now NIOSH certified in silica and coal spirometry. We continue to provide PFT and asbestos exams
More Control Over Your Healthcare
ProMed Healthcare uses cloud based services allowing our patients online access to their own electronic medical records (EMR) and communication services in the patient portal. Our preferred communication is through the patient portal.
- Schedule appointments
- Check in to appointments with your phone via the patient portal
- Receive summary visits
- View all ordered tests including lab and x ray reports
- View medical history
- Update medical history
- Communicate with your medical practice
- Ask for refill requests
- Check billing and payments
Telemedicine is currently available.
Telemedicine is available by appointment only. Call our office to schedule.
On March 17, 2020 Congress passed a law allowing Medicare to waive some telehealth restrictions only during a government state of emergency, which we are in now. Commercial insurers have also started allowing the use of virtual visits. If you are concerned about coverage please contact your insurer to see if they have included telehealth visits.
- Sign up for FREE here: https://zoom.us/
- Please make sure you download the Zoom app OR if using your computer run a test meeting to ensure your camera and microphone are working.
- We will need your email address in order to schedule your Zoom telehealth visit. All meetings are arranged via email. The email will include the visit website URL and a meeting ID number.
- We ask that you have a thermometer at home to check your temperature for online visits.
- Visit reasons for use:
- Allergies, UTI concerns, Rash or skin issues, Red eye, Minor sprains/strains, Anxiety/depression, Smoking cessation
- Follow up visits