Whether you or a family member needs primary care services, our physicians take the time to listen and care for each of their patients. Expert primary care is one of the keys to keeping you and your family healthy and fit. When you choose one of ProMed’s primary care physicians as your personal doctor, you’ll experience the perfect balance of caring and expertise in a location close to your home or office.
We have lab facilities and X-ray equipment in each clinic, so you receive the services you need without having to make a separate appointment.
You’re certain to love our relaxing and comfortable setting – even though you won’t have to spend a lot of time here. We’ll see you quickly and get you back to your life. We value your time as much as we value your health.
We are able to provide care for both children and adults. Some of the services we provide include:
- Proactive care: integrated medicine and wellness
- School and sports physicals
- STD screening
- Adult care
- Pediatric care (child annual exams starting at age 5)
- Women’s care, including gynecological exams, contraception management
- Geriatric care
- Internal medicine
- Routine exams to include physicals for men, women and children ages 5 and older
- Preventive care, flu shots, and lab tests
- Care for acute illness
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Addiction medicine
- Referrals to specialists
- Management of chronic conditions like hypertension and diabetes
Our office also features special conveniences, such as:
- On-site laboratory for patients
- On-site X-ray for patients
- Same-day appointments
- Occupational medicine
- Weekend and evening hours for sick visits
Quality of care at ProMed can also be measured in the small moments that make your stay with us easier—doctors and nurses who take the time to listen; a caring, family atmosphere; and a personal, holistic approach to patient health.