Your Occupational Medicine Experts
ProMed is your resource for employment health screenings and workers’ compensation care. Our multidisciplinary team includes substance abuse professionals and a certified medical review officer (MRO). We offer a wide variety of pre-employment and ongoing employment tests, including:
- Corporate wellness programs
- Workers’ compensation injury evaluation and management
- Fitness for Duty and return to work consultations and examinations
- DOT physicals
- Pre-employment / Post-offer Physicals
- Immunizations: Hepatitis A and B vaccines, Influenza vaccine
- Tuberculosis (PPD) testing
- Pulmonary function testing, Asbestos exams
- NIOSH certified spirometry for silica and coal
- Respiratory screening and fittings for respirators
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Blood and breath alcohol testing
- DOT/non-DOT drug testing
- Urine collection
- MRO review
- Heavy Metal Screening
- Chemical exposure screening
Rapid Results Available
We provide rapid drug and alcohol screening, so you can receive the results the same day. Our on-site Medical Review Officer is available to evaluate drug screens and coordinate with pharmacists to ensure the accuracy of results.
You can also count on us to treat employee injuries covered by your workers’ compensation plan and to help manage those injuries. We provide high-quality care that enables employees to return to work more quickly and we offer information that will help prevent complications and future injuries.
Have questions? Call us!
Client Services: 704-688-9649